Intelligent Transportation Society of New Mexico (ITS NM) is a state chapter of ITS America.
Membership is open to any interested individual or organization including government agencies, private companies, consultants, educational institutions, professional organizations, emergency responders, and not-for profit organizations.
The Intelligent Transportation Society of America and ITS New Mexico are the leading advocates for technologies that improve the safety, security and efficiency of the nation’s and New Mexico’s surface transportation system. Our members include private corporations, public agencies, and academic institutions involved in the research, development and design of Intelligent Transportation Systems technologies that enhance safety, increase mobility and sustain the environment.
The Intelligent Transportation Society of New Mexico is an organization that believes innovative technologies can significantly improve the performance of our transportation system by 1) saving lives and 2) reducing congestion.
The mission of ITS New Mexico is to foster the application of ITS solutions in New Mexico by encouraging innovative ideas, supporting public-private partnerships, advocating ITS deployment, offering guidance to governmental decision makers, and encouraging interest and support of ITS in our State.
New Mexico Intelligent Transportation Society-Annual Meeting
October 5, 2023
Our Annual Conference was a great success thanks to you and your participation!
- Advocate ITS on behalf of our members
- Provide an exciting non-competitive forum for ITS information exchange among public, private, and academic sectors
- Partner with other industry associations
- Promote the development and expansion of ITS markets
- Promote collaboration among ITS stakeholders
- Advise the State Legislature, the NMDOT, and other governing bodies on ITS issues and advancements
- Provide training opportunities for our members
- Support research and ITS education
- Maintain a strong chapter structure
- Maintain a high level of ethics in all undertakings
- Maintain financial stability in all accounts
- Expand and Diversify Membership
- Provide services responsive to member needs
- Engage membership and potential membership in chapter activities
- Show leadership in regional and national ITS activities
Past President of ITS New Mexico
Past Vice President of ITS New Mexico
John Di Ruggiero
Founding President of ITS New Mexico
NMDOT, ITS Bureau Chief
Past Secretary / Treasurer of ITS New Mexico
NMDOT, ITS Engr. Mgr.
Real Time Solutions, COO
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.